Thursday, December 24, 2009

Nutrition Direct How Do I Get A Degree In Nutrition? This Question Is Directed Towards Any Dietetic Technician Or Clinical Nutr

How do I get a degree in nutrition? This question is directed towards any Dietetic Technician or Clinical Nutr - nutrition direct

I have a degree in nutrition assistance. Can I find information on becoming a dietetic technician, but it seems that only a two-year program with a partner.
So, not many schools offer this program.
For everyone who knows anything about this, please share with me what you did to get where you are.
Do I need a degree in science? Then, a master's degree in nutrition? Or can I get a science degree, with the emphasis on nurtition?
I know it sounds like my advisor was able to answer, but it does not really help. I knew about the program two years until a technician offers food at community colleges.
This means that any information or to help me in the right direction greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment