Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bladder Acne I Have A Bladder Infection Could I Be Prego?

I have a bladder infection could I be prego? - bladder acne

I just posted a question yesterday by saying that I never acne before and now I do. My husband thinks it's funny because I never really grains. But it takes contact a physician, because I have a bladder infection before. But that was when I was 12 years and now I'm 20 And I'm sure I have one. I have read that bladder infections are sometimes in addition to a pregnancy and thus acne. My husband and I are trying to become pregnant. My time is to be 12 to 14 What do you think? Am I pregnant? And if so, when it is too early to have a blood doctor. Because I know that pregnancy tests at home and 4 days before the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment