Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fabric Gift Wrap How Would You Feel If You Recieved A Wedding Present That Was A "re-gift"? ?

How would you feel if you recieved a wedding present that was a "re-gift"? ? - fabric gift wrap

We opened presents while recovering from the holidays and other "things". We did not ask our guests to bring gifts for the trip, and I just wanted there to share our happiness.
Of course, our friends do not listen, and we have many gifts. Most were new things (alcohol, glass, oil, etc.) and is used almost immediately.
A gift is a beautiful set of matching towels embroidered linen. Very luxurious and obviously expensive.
Since it is used most hotel towels were fast enough, my wife would use in the shower.
I inspired him and that's when the whole package.
At the bottom of the box, under a paper towel:
"Protecting withheld Congratulations ______! (name) We never thought this day will never, thank God!
Love Mom and Dad "

Since my wife left the bathroom and was confident that the clothes that it is a certain kind of color on the hair, it seemed, and the smell of fabric. Wash We went through the towel, and it looks like a couple were.
She was angry, but I reminded him the holiday movie "National lampoons Christmas" when the old senile aunt wrapped the cat in the crate. I Laughed.

My question is: Can you say "friend" of this situation? Parents can subscribe to this if you to visit. The practical side of me tells me to hold, they're white, so they have to go with any color scheme you.
Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment