Saturday, January 9, 2010

Gay Cruising Video What Would You Do?!?!?!?!?

What would you do?!?!?!?!? - gay cruising video

My friend does not talk, because he plays video games all day. I told the guy I like and I liked to talk. I think I'm pregnant. I do not know what they take to the dance. I went to sail, and kissed a girl and I think that is gay. I take a trip to Toronto and need, the best place to know to get a steak. My shelter dog. My cat eats my curtains. I need to know how to say "I love you, but not as" in Spanish. My job is tomorrow and I need to know how stupid rapists 2/serial + y ^ * = cow pie "on Wednesday. Where's the beef?" I die one day and realize you forgot to apologize for the greed of the CAP-shirt . My mother and my father hates me hates my mother and I hate them both. My BFF is making fun of my underwear in the locker room. My breath smells like. I'm an alcoholic. I can not find my pants. I'm in a room without windows or doors, and everything you need to get locked with a phone and a petri dish works.

Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment