Thursday, January 7, 2010

Group Long Term Disability Advice From People Who Successfully Had Long Term Disability Benefits Reinstated? NOT SSI/SSDI?

Advice from people who successfully had long term disability benefits reinstated? NOT SSI/SSDI? - group long term disability

I was on disability from 14 years as a result of bipolar disorder is very severe. I have improved lately, but not enough to work, back to part time, and that's part of being bipolar. The insurance company has interpreted the comment to my psychiatrist that I "improved" as a statement that I am good enough to go back to work full time, even though my doctor said that could not go back 8 years on the job. I suspect he was asked what will have been my level of functional limitations from the top of the head in the phone call and could not with them, but not sure. I think you can clean it all (but she is on vacation for 1 1 / 2 weeks) and of course the company is not for the therapist or case manager, or before my hospitalization or treatment records, the shock on the issue last year to terminate my services.

I think I should get a lawyer because he has a group policy of the Director of ERISA and the courts to prove they were arbitrary and capricious in rejecting my application, if the internal appeal. I can no further evidencemy application for adjustment. So, I'm afraid to deal with this on your own.

He is a lawyer is a case that probably assume a reliable source of income for the first call, but my services only $ 1300 per month anyway? It is not worth your time seems to be the case and these cases are more difficult to SSI / SSDI. What do you want? Has anyone swapped a denial? In my case, what the doctor is obviously taken out of context, and there are a lot of misinformation. may be that people rarely win these denials of disability - that nobody knows anything useful.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment